- Who: You and me, as your personal instructor
- What: My Get Your Fire Back seminar
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Why: You’re worth it! If not you, then who?
- When: January 16th and 17th, 2016
- For: Alumni of Part I Only
What You Will Learn:
- How to Look 10 Years Younger In Less Than 5 Minutes
- Read people’s behavior so you can avoid being victimized
- Change the way you think about your fears
- Stop annoying people dead in their tracks
- Become a lean mean people reading machine
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Give your self-esteem a makeover
- Achieve mental and physical peace and serenity
- How to get people to say yes with 4 simple little words
What You Will Receive:
- My best selling Look 10 Years Younger Kit
- Me as your personal instructor for two days
- Light breakfast and full lunch both days
- Discounted room rates at The South Point
- To have FUN (when is the last time you had real fun?)
- Your fire back, baby
What are the class times?
Class will begin at 10:00am Saturday and Sunday, and will end each day between 5:30pm and 6:00pm. Class is held at my Las Vegas estate, minutes from the South Point and the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Will food and beverages be provided?
Both days will start with breakfast at my home at 9:30am. Lunch will also be served and water, coffee, iced tea, and snacks will be provided on breaks. Dinner will not be served.
Is there a hotel discount?
Yes, as we get closer to October, the beautiful South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa will be offering discounted rooms for our students. If you would like to stay somewhere else or live in Las Vegas, Nevada, please note you will need to make your own travel arrangements to/from class both days.
How do I get to your home?
If you are staying at the South Point, you will be shuttled from the hotel to my home (where the seminar takes place). This is provided for free.
What if I am staying somewhere else?
Some students like to share a rental car, in case they want the freedom to go out at night or are staying somewhere else. If that’s the case, I will send you my information privately before class begins.
What is there to do after class?
If you are interested in going to see a show at night, let me know what you are thinking about; I can often get deeply discounted tickets. The Las Vegas Strip is full of free things to do as well, everything is a spectacle. Some local advice, wear comfortable shoes and a wrap or light jacket in case it’s chilly at night.